BNY Mellon Natl Interm Muni Bd M's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.06 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Effective Duration 4.45 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MPNIX
Will MPNIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.