The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit BNY Mellon International M to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.29 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 334.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.62%
- Turnover 78%
Morningstar’s Analysis MPITX
Will MPITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.