A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MassMutual High Yield A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.63 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 398.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.27%
- Effective Duration 4.20 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MPHAX
Will MPHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.