A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Manor Bond to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.81 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.67%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis MNRBX
Will MNRBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.