MainStay Moderate Allocation C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.20 / 0.00
- Total Assets 777.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.05%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis MMRCX
Will MMRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.