MFS Municipal Income’s experienced and collaborative team employs a structured, bottom-up approach underpinned by strong analytical tools and a focus on risk management. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze on its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares range from Neutral to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.21 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 4.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.93%
- Effective Duration 8.61 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MMIBX
Will MMIBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.