The MFS Lifetime target-date series benefits from the firm’s well-regarded fund lineup, and management has consistently carried out a long-term strategy that is competitive with industry peers. With an upgrade to the Process rating, the three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while six more expensive share classes receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.25 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 680.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2030
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.69%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLTIX
Will MLTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.