The MFS Lifetime target-date series benefits from the firm’s well-regarded fund lineup, and management has consistently carried out a long-term strategy that is competitive with industry peers. With an upgrade to the Process rating, the three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while six more expensive share classes receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.97 / 0.00
- Total Assets 667.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2030
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.17%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLTGX
Will MLTGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.