The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit abrdn US Sust Ldrs Smlr Coms A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.70 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 15.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 56%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLSAX
Will MLSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.