Invesco SteelPath MLP Income C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.76 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Energy Limited Partnership
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 9.81%
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLPRX
Will MLPRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Dec 31, 2022
- Equity Holdings 25
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 85.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD