The MFS Lifetime target-date series benefits from the firm’s well-regarded fund lineup, and management has consistently carried out a long-term strategy that is competitive with industry peers. With an upgrade to the Process rating, the three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while six more expensive share classes receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.98 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 634.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLLEX
Will MLLEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.