The MFS Lifetime target-date series benefits from the firm’s well-regarded fund lineup, and management has consistently carried out a long-term strategy that is competitive with industry peers. With an upgrade to the Process rating, the three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while six more expensive share classes receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.99 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 578.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.38%
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLFEX
Will MLFEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.