MainStay MacKay High Yield Corporate Bond has a stable and experienced team in place that implements a structured process for security selection and portfolio construction, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for most share classes and a Negative rating for its most-expensive B and C share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.02 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 10.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type —
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 4.21%
- Effective Duration 3.52 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MKHCX
Will MKHCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.