Weakness in MainStay Short Term Bond Inv's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.23 / 0.00
- Total Assets 102.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Effective Duration 1.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIXNX
Will MIXNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.