MFS Massachusetts Investors Trust is nearing the end of a leadership transition, but it is still in good hands, and its patient process focused on owning companies with long-term advantages remains compelling. It earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver or Bronze, depending on share class fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.95 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 6.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis MITGX
Will MITGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.