Weakness in MassMutual Infl-Prot and Inc Adm's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.36 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 298.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.47%
- Effective Duration 5.59 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIPLX
Will MIPLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.