Strength in MFS Income C's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.00 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.480%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.11%
- Effective Duration 6.11 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIOCX
Will MIOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.