The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Madison International Stock Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.79 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 14.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.54%
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis MINYX
Will MINYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.