BNY Mellon Natl Interm Muni Bd Inv's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.98 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.97%
- Effective Duration 4.45 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MINMX
Will MINMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.