BNY Mellon Intermediate Bond Inv's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.75 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 578.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Effective Duration 2.78 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIIDX
Will MIIDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.