MFS High Income R2 boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.01 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.88%
- Effective Duration 4.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIHRX
Will MIHRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.