BNY Mellon Emerging Markets Inv's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.21 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 401.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.680%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 12.04%
- Turnover 60%
Morningstar’s Analysis MIEGX
Will MIEGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.