MFS Inflation-Adjusted Bond R1's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.29 / 0.43 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.480%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.84%
- Effective Duration 6.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIALX
Will MIALX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.