MFS Inflation-Adjusted Bond B's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.34 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type —
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 6.93%
- Effective Duration 6.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIABX
Will MIABX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.