MFS Inflation-Adjusted Bond A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.45 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.80%
- Effective Duration 6.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIAAX
Will MIAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.