MFS Global High Yield C boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.21 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 188.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.86%
- Effective Duration 4.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MHOCX
Will MHOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.