MFS Global High Yield B boasts strong People and Process Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.22 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 188.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 7.86%
- Effective Duration 4.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MHOBX
Will MHOBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.