A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS High Income A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.05 / 1.34 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.26%
- Effective Duration 4.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MHITX
Will MHITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.