MH Elite Small Cap Fund of Funds earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.51 / 1.18 %
- Total Assets 9.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.030%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis MHELX
Will MHELX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.