An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit MH Elite Fund of Funds to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.19 / 0.96 %
- Total Assets 18.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.810%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis MHEFX
Will MHEFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.