MainStay MacKay US Infrastructure Bd C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.60 / 0.67 %
- Total Assets 577.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.79%
- Effective Duration 5.86 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGVCX
Will MGVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.