MFS International Growth continues to enjoy personnel and other advantages over its rivals. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings for its three cheapest share classes are raised to Silver from Bronze—owing to changes in the competitive landscape in its Morningstar Category peer group—while its other share classes remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 35.68 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 13.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.820%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGRBX
Will MGRBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.