Weakness in Victory Munder Mid-Cap Core Growth A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.03 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 359.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 80%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGOAX
Will MGOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.