Strength in MFS Global Real Estate R2's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.18 / 2.11 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield < 0.01%
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGLKX
Will MGLKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.