Morgan Stanley Institutional Global Opportunity’s veteran manager and steadfast approach earn most share classes a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Bronze, while its pricier C shares are rated Neutral. Its Luxembourg vehicle’s shares also receive a mix of Bronze or Neutral depending on fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.44 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 2.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGGLX
Will MGGLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 34
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 7
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 55.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD