MassMutual Global Adm's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.40 / 1.66 %
- Total Assets 222.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGFLX
Will MGFLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.