MassMutual Global A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.94 / 1.22 %
- Total Assets 219.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.390%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGFAX
Will MGFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.