Strength in MFS Global Opportunistic Bd I's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.96 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 959.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.88%
- Effective Duration 6.23 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGBJX
Will MGBJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.