Strength in MFS Global Opportunistic Bd C's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.98 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 965.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.74%
- Effective Duration 6.23 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGBDX
Will MGBDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.