A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Fundamental Value I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.59 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 481.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.32%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFUZX
Will MFUZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.