A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Fundamental Value R3 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.28 / 0.72 %
- Total Assets 477.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.53%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFUNX
Will MFUNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.