A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS MD Municipal Bond A to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.05 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 130.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.43%
- Effective Duration 8.03 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MFSMX
Will MFSMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.