Tight sector constraints limit MFS Research’s upside, but it has a shot at long-run outperformance thanks to MFS’ strong central research team, which directly picks the stocks in this portfolio. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheaper share classes and Neutral for its pricier ones.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 51.19 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 7.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.91%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFRKX
Will MFRKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 110
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 31.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD