MFS Research's upside potential is limited by tight industry and sector constraints, but MFS' strong central analyst team, which picks the stocks in this portfolio, gives it a chance to outperform over the long run. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheaper share classes and Neutral for its pricier ones
- NAV / 1-Day Return 42.62 / 1.46 %
- Total Assets 7.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFRCX
Will MFRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.