BlackRock PA Municipal Bond Inv C boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.91 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 396.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Pennsylvania
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.88%
- Effective Duration 0.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MFPYX
Will MFPYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.