MFS Government Securities boasts an experienced and knowledgeable manager team, but its supporting bench is leaner than competitors’ and it hasn’t achieved an edge over its benchmark or peers. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheaper share classes, while its most-expensive shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.92 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 2.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.83%
- Effective Duration 5.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MFGJX
Will MFGJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.