A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS AR Municipal Bond A to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.24 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 148.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.60%
- Effective Duration 8.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MFARX
Will MFARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.