The Morningstar Analyst Rating of MFS Emerging Markets Equity's cheapest share class drops to Bronze from Silver owing to expenses and shifting dynamics in its Morningstar Category, while its more expensive shares stay Bronze or Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.84 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 7.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 38%
Morningstar’s Analysis MEMBX
Will MEMBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.