A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Emerging Markets Debt I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.07 / 1.09 %
- Total Assets 7.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.82%
- Effective Duration 6.78 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MEDIX
Will MEDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.