MFS Emerging Markets Debt R1 boasts strong People and Process Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.91 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 7.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.61%
- Effective Duration 6.78 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MEDDX
Will MEDDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.